12 oz Royal® Spaghetti
3 Tbsp margarine
1 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp instant chicken bouillon
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
2 cupscooked and cubed chicken
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; stir in flour, bouillon, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.
- In large serving bowl, combine hot cooked pasta and sauce; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.